217 East Terrace
Apartment - Adelaide SA
Only 14 apartments. Eastern suburbs elegance has a new city address.
Superbly positioned on the eastern edge of the city, 217 East Terrace is built for luxury, and with integrity, offering stunning views over the parklands and city. Consisting of 14 exceptional residences, over 6 storeys, this property epitomises refined architecture and superb attention to detail.
Only the highest quality internal and external materials have been selected for this outstanding property. The building’s exterior draws on golden tones with clean crisp lines, glazed borders and beautifully soft details. Large decorative bronze sliding screens provide shade and privacy. Framed by tree lined streets and finely manicured lawns, the building reflects its superb surrounds in its minimalistic yet detailed appeal.
The interior finishes compliment the exterior with a sophisticated palette of natural timber floors, full height timber and 2PAC joinery as well as vast natural stone bench tops. The property’s luxury feel extends beyond its premium finishes with the fixtures and appliances throughout each apartment reflecting a quality not often used in Adelaide apartment design.
From the grand lobby entrance on the ground floor, a double-width elevator leads to statement doors and bold entrances to each two, three and four bedroom home. Private roof terraces to the west of level four provide serenity, warmth and natural softness for rejuvenation, recuperation and entertainment.
- Limestone Kitchen islands. Timber veneer Joinery. Feature pendant lighting in Kitchen.
- Miele appliances including 60cm oven, microwave, warning drawer,90cm induction cooktop, concealed range hood, fully intergrated dishwasher
- Oak white washing timber flooring throughout living areas. 100% wool carpet in bedrooms
- Rectified porcelain tiles in wet areas. Caesarstone bench tops in bathrooms. Feature porcelain mosaic tiles in powder room. Concealed cistern toilets. Hand held shower and rain shower head.
- Reverse Cycle Air Concitioning
- Open living spaces, high ceilings and full height windows
- Video intercom
- Electric car charging provisions
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon