Grow at Goodwood
Apartment - Adelaide SA
A fresh, architectural first on a favored city gateway
Where Art Deco meets modern design and village vibes flirt with the city fringe, comes a distinct new apartment release destined for 136 Goodwood Road.
GROW – a brand new Bud Urban residential development – presents a profile for all lifestyles.
In collaboration with DKO Architecture and Pike Constructions, the proposed complex comprises of 18 light-filled, open plan, two and three-bedroom apartments blending unique exterior glamour with boutique interior design.
For the social, the single, the professional, the first-time buyer, or because you and the city are inseparable, priced from $430,000, GROW is better than good.
It’s a fitting addition to one of Adelaide’s favourite gateways just 4kms south of the city centre.
WITH EVERY NEED VIRTUALLY NEXT DOOR.
Enjoy Ginger’s hip coffee and craft beer house with live tunes, Trouble and Strife for brunch with locally sourced fare, the heritage-listed Capri Theatre for the latest films, to community gardens or Euro-Asian dining all week long.
From Showground events, expos and Farmer’s Markets to blessings for the everyday commuter – bikeways, buses, trains, and the barely audible city-to-bay tram – claim them.
For a fresh, architectural first, pre-register today to find out more.
- Quality Full-sized kitchens with Bosch appliances & gas cooktop
- 2 & 3 Bedroom with 1 and/or 2 bathrooms available
- Light filled with ceiling heights at 2.7m
- Security systems/intercom security with secure carparking
- Open plan spacious living
- Lift access to all apartments
- R/C Heating and cooling
- Wide generous balconies for entertaining
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- NBN, Foxtel Ready
- Excellent transport links (Easy BUS, TRAM & TRAIN access)
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon